Enjoy Permanent Residency in Canada with Express Entry
Express Entry refers to an online immigration application system. With the help of EE, skilled workers can submit a profile to be considered a ‘skilled immigrant.’
Individuals who secure high rankings are also invited to apply for permanent residence. You should use EE under the following four Canadian immigration programs:
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- The Canadian Experience Class
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program
- The Provincial Nominee Class
Which Candidate is Eligible for an Express Entry?
For eligibility to apply for Express Entry, workers are required to:
- Have up to 1 year of continuous either full-time or equal part-time work experience
- Achieve a minimum on an approved language test by the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB)
- Complete post-secondary education that matches Canadian standards
The ideal Express Entry candidate should meet the following requirement:
- Boast at least three years of skilled work of experience
- Secure up to 2 Bachelor’s degrees or a Master’s degree
- Demonstrate high proficiency in English or French language
How Can You Apply for an Express Entry?
Apply for an Express Entry today by following these steps:
- Find out if you’re eligible for an Express Entry
- Fill out your EE profile
- Get your documents ready, including:
- Your passport/travel documents
- Your code, job title, and NOC
- Your language test results
- Submit your profile
- Wait to receive your application
What Happens After You Apply?
Typically, you’ll receive your application within six months or less. If there are any issues with your application, the Government of Canada may contact you via your profile.
When your application is accepted, a Confirmation of Permanent Residence will be delivered to your inbox. If necessary, you’ll also be issued a permanent resident visa.